Contact Commissioner Davey by emailwith questions and comments
About Commissioner Sandra Davey
Sandra J. Davey was elected to the Lauderdale Lakes City Commission on November 8, 2016. Commissioner Davey is retired, and is currently employed part-time as a Substitute/Interim Teacher with Broward County Public Schools.
Commissioner Davey a resident in the City of Lauderdale Lakes since December 1999, has worked tirelessly in Oakland Estates, Lauderdale Lakes, to improve the community. As Former Chair of the Lauderdale Lakes School Advisory Board she has been instrumental in the Annual Teachers Appreciation Event. She has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management and a Masters in Organizational Management.
Serving as a Commissioner is nothing new; as early as fourth grade in elementary school, Commissioner Davey served as Student Council Representative. Commissioner Davey is “looking forward to serving all the residents in our beautiful city”.
Boards and Associations
- Member, Oakland Estates Community Association
- Member, Northgate Homeowners Association
- Member, Broward Democratic Black Caucus
- Broward Precinct Committee Woman K003
- Member, Central Broward Democratic Club – Vice President
- Former President, Oakland Estates Homeowners Association
- Former Secretary, Oakland Estates Homeowners Association
- Former Member, Lauderdale Lakes Economic Development Board
- Former Chair, Lauderdale Lakes School Advisory Board
- Former Member, Lauderdale Lakes Budget Advisory Committee
- Former Member, Lauderdale Lakes Civil Service Board
- Former Guardian Ad Litem
- Member, Christian Life Center (CLCFtL)