Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
When it comes to your health, staying educated is important. This is especially true for those who like to travel and can find themselves exposed to illnesses throughout the world. Being aware of what causes certain diseases and knowing how to avoid them best will save you a lot of stress and will help in keeping these illnesses contained. One virus that is becoming much more widespread is the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
A pandemic is a global outbreak of disease. Pandemics happen when a new virus emerges to infect people and can spread between people sustainably. Because there is little to no pre-existing immunity against the new virus, it spreads worldwide.
The virus that causes COVID-19 is infecting people and spreading easily from person-to-person. Cases have been detected in most countries worldwide and community spread is being detected in a growing number of countries.
Here are some links to continue to follow updates information on the Coronavirus.
State of Florida Orders
Broward County Orders
- Broward County’s Administrators Emergency Order 20-03
- Broward County’s Administrators Emergency Order 20-06
- Broward County’s Administrators Emergency Order 20-10
- Broward County’s Administrator Emergency Order 20-11
City of Lauderdale Lakes
- Economic Development Update 1
- Doing Business in Lauderdale Lakes
- Deceleration State of Emergency
- City of Lauderdale Lakes Emergency Order 2020-01 - Safer At Home Order
- City of Lauderdale Lakes Emergency Order 2020-02 - Use of Cloth Face Coverings
- City of Lauderdale Lakes Emergency Order 2020-03 - Closure Parks and Fitness Centers
- City of Lauderdale Lakes Emergency Order 2020-04 - Emergency Procedures for Conducting Public Meetings using Communication Media Technology
- City of Lauderdale Lakes Emergency Order 2020-05 - Closure of Parks, Recreational Amenities, Housing Developments and Congregate Housing Facilities
- City of Lauderdale Lakes Emergency Order 2020-06 - Recreational Pool Amenities
- City of Lauderdale Lakes Emergency Order 2020-07 - Phase 1 Re-Opening of Additional Services and Activities
Broward County Public Schools
Community-Based Care Providers
- Florida Department of Health
- Florida Reemployment Assistance Application
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention